(from 01.08.2019 to 15.10.2019)
|Authors||200 EUR||250 EUR|
|Authors (CiTUR Researchers )||150 EUR||175 EUR|
|Additional Paper (2nd, 3rd…)||100 EUR||125 EUR|
|Co-authors||100 EUR||100 EUR|
|Participants (general public)||100 EUR||100 EUR|
|UMa students||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Region Tour||50 EUR||50 EUR|
*Except UMa students fee
- The first author in the paper pays a full registration fee, while the second and subsequent pays a “Co-author” fee. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay a full registration fee.
- Conference fees include receiving the conference materials, attending the Official Dinner, Coffee Breaks, 2 Lunch meals during the conference.
- The Region Tour consists of a tour in the Region, visiting cultural and natural heritage and a dinner (regional cuisine).
:: Those who have registered will have access to the following services and events:
- access to all technical sessions and to the exhibition area of ITC’19
- username and password for Wi-Fi connection through personal computers
- access to all documentation related to the ITC’19
- You do not need to register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance into the programme you must register by:
- 31 July 2019 (early bird registration).
- 15 October 2019 (standard registration)
- Full paper is not mandatory. In the case of acceptance of the abstract, the author can present his work orally at the conference.