Organized by the Centre for Tourism Research, Development and Innovation (CiTUR),the ICT’19 offers a worldwide forum for attendees from academia, industry, government, and other organizations to actively exchange, share, and challenge state-of-the-art research and case studies on travel and tourism.
All submissions to the research track are rigorously evaluated for innovation, significance, and soundness. Papers should clearly state the background, introduction, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusions, and be fully referenced with appropriate citations.
The main theme for ICT’19 is “The Image and Sustainability of Tourism Destinations”. Issues to be covered at the conference include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Destination Branding
- Tourism Destination Competitiveness
- New Tourism Products
- Tourism Market Strategy
- Sustainable Tourism Development Strategies
- Tourism Destination Image
- Consumer Behavior in Tourism
- Enhancing Customers’ Experience
- Tourism Education and Training
- Tourist Resources Management
- Tourist Information Services
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity in Tourism
- Events and Sport Tourism
- Coastal and Maritime Tourism
Join us in Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal.